Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A week of highs and lows...and another milestone

This has been an interesting week for me. On Friday as I was getting ready to leave work, I was informed that I have been caught up in the corporate cut-back and I was out of a job. The good part is, I worked for a staffing company and they are trying to place me elsewhere. Fortunately, I still have some income from being self-employed.

The great part of the last week is that I recently met a wonderful man and we are growing closer every day. His name is Chad and he makes me happy!

Monday is my weigh-in day at Weight Watchers. I am now down a total of 50.4 pounds since January 21st.

This weekend, my brother and his family are coming up from Miami to celebrate my niece's first birthday. I can't wait to see them...my nieces, of course! :)

2 comments:

radyklchad said...

My name finally made you r BLOG, I am honored! LOL
Chad

Shawn said...

sorry to hear about your job - it's good to know you had/have a bit of a safety net - some many people don't (I'm one of them).

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm glad to have found your story. I recently joined weight watchers and have joined Team in Training - I hope I have the success you have!