Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Bonus


Our plane landed in Orlando around 11:00. After talking to my parents, I found out they were meeting my brother, sister-in-law and my nieces at the Mall of Millenia for lunch. My brother and his family had been at a church camp for the weekend so they were driving through town...of course, they HAD to stop. So, I headed my car toward the mall and met up with my family.

Have I ever mentioned that I have the CUTEST nieces in the world? No, really, I'm telling the truth! Kayla will be 3 in November and Megan will be 1 in a week. We had fun playing in the kids area and letting them burn off some energy before the long drive back to Miami. I had to share some pics:



See, I was telling the truth! They ARE the cutest!

(OK, maybe I'm a little biased.)

No comments: