Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life Check List

Work:
Stressful, my hours have been cut (more on that later)

Family:
Good though concerned about my grandma. She's 88 and having some issues.

Friends:
Most are good. However, Steve was in the hospital this week because of chest pains. All checked out fine. Now we move onto another doctor. Beth found out she has a broken arm from her fall in Virginia Beach. She will not need surgery but this will keep her from Ironman Florida on November 1st.

Weight Loss:
Great...down 46.6 pounds since January 21.

Athletic:
Finished my second half marathon on August 31st with a time almost 15 minutes faster than my first one. Now I'm signed up for a full marathon! I'm not sure what I was thinking when I was talked into it.

Dating/Relationship (pick one):

It's Great!!!

OVERALL:
FEELING GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Trigirlorlando said...

You go girl!! The incredible shrinking DEBBIE!! Thanks for all your help this week!! You have been the most amazing friend!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! Just found you through Missy's blog.

I'm more than a little impressed with the determination you have discovered and the progress you have made. You have discovered the power to make your life what you dream it to be. Three cheers for Debbie!

Paul