Saturday, July 19, 2008

Travel and Friends

I love to travel. Whether it's a week or a weekend, it doesn't matter. My friends and I do our fair share of traveling. Last month we went to Key West. A good friend of mine did the 12.5 mile swim around Key West (yes, he's nuts) so we all went down there. Unfortunately, since I just started a new job I wasn't able to go down as early as I would have liked. BUT, I still got to go. I got in late Friday night and pretty much crashed. Saturday morning we started early and spent the entire day running around all over Key West. We walked to breakfast...good thing because I needed to work off the best breakfast I'd ever had. After a quick stop back at the hotel we went to the do the Conch Tour. After about an hour of that we rented scooters and we were OFF...




Here are a couple more pics from our trip:



This was one of the best trips I've ever taken! I loved Key West and can't wait to go back!

Our next big trip is to Virginia Beach to run the Rock N Roll Half Marathon. More on that later.

No comments: