Friday, July 18, 2008

About me...

I have a lot of friends who blog. I'm always reading about them, their activities and the things they're feeling.

A little about me. I'm 37 years old. I'm a singer and choreographer in an A-Cappella show chorus here in the Orlando area. I started running last year and completed my first half marathon on January 12th. A week later I joined Weight Watchers and have since lost over 35 pounds. In March I started the path to a career change. I went from selling insurance to Human Resources...I like my new career much better. :)

I will journal the ups and downs of weight loss, the challenges and successes of training and anything else that comes to mind at the time. We'll see if I keep up with this one any better than the last one.

1 comment:

Trigirlorlando said...

AWESOME!!! :) Welcome to the crazy club!! -M