Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Personal Milestone

Mondays are always nerve-wracking for me. It's weigh-in day at Weight Watchers. Many have asked why I weigh in on Monday instead of later in the week. Yes, it might allow me to cheat more on the weekend becuase I have 2-3 days to work it off. For me, it keeps me honest on the weekend. Of course, sometimes I cheat...don't we all?


Well, this week I hit a big one...I crossed the 40 pound mark. I joined WW on January 21st...only six months to the day. Here are a couple of pics:


January 12, 2008:






June 21, 2008 (Actual weightloss in this picture is 36.4...I'll get a new one soon):

For all of you who support me week after week, thank you! I couldn't do it without you!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Trigirlorlando said...

You go girl!!! You look fantastic!!!

Coach Bill said...

you are doing awesome and your training is going great too - your 10 mile (yes, 10 mile) run was great this weekend - keep up the great work