Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WOW...another month gone by...

I keep telling myself I need to keep up with this blog but it doesn't seem to happen. January is typically a busy month for me. However, this one was INSANE!!! Here's an overview

Jan 5th & 6th - Chorus Coaching with Renee Porzel
Jan 9th & 10th Chorus Coaching with Jean Barford
Jan 11th - Packing my apartment
Jan 16th & 17th - Harmony High
Jan 18th - MOVING DAY
Jan 19th - Finishing the move
Jan 20th - Turning in the keys
Jan 25th to Feb 1 - Cruise vacation (without Chad).

Of course, on top of all this was the normal working and spending as much time as I could with Chad, the kids, friends and family. Chad and I counted down the days until Feb 1. Though life is always busy for us, it is much better now. I'll blog about the move and the cruise separately.

Til then,

Cheers!

No comments: